Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water related equipment in the East African region. Founded in 1946, business activities are focused on six principal product sectors – Water Pumps, Boreholes, Swimming Pools, Water Treatment, Generators and Solar Equipment. The group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and a partnership in Ethiopia.
The company seeks to recruit an Assistant ICT Admin to join the Business Systems team. The position is on one-year contract and renewable subject to successful performance
The successful candidate will be a fast learner and required to handle the following support related responsibilities:
- Diagnosis and repair of computers, printers, tablets, and related ICT accessories.
- Specification and acquisition of new computer hardware.
- Setup, configuration and inventory management of new computers.
- Trouble shoot and assist in resolving user queries on various software systems including Avaya Telephony, Dynamics NAV ERP, D365 Business Central, Dynamics CRM, SynchroTeam, SharePoint, LMS, Jet Reports, Power BI, PowerApps and Microsoft Office Suite that are reported on the Helpdesk.
- Perform any other ICT related tasks as may be directed by management from time to time.
The successful candidates will have the following attributes: –
- Passionate about IT software and hardware systems and have positive attitudes towards team work.
- Holder of an Upper 2nd class honours degree in an ICT related field with a minimum of two years industry experience.
- Exposure to the following software technologies: Avaya Telephony, Dynamics NAV, D365 Business Central, Jet Reports, Dynamics CRM, Office 365 Suite including SharePoint, PowerApps, Synchroteam & Power BI.
- Strong customer orientation and good communication skills
- Creative and self-driven problem solver
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving Peoples Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa”. Interested persons should apply by Friday, 2nd April 2021.