Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR – GRADE 8 – MUST/ ACA/04/3/21 – 2 POSTS
Applicants are invited for the post of Clinical Instructor/ Skills Laboratory Technologist for the following areas:
- Medical Surgical Nursing (1 Post)
- Midwifery and Reproductive Health (1 Post)
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree qualification from accredited and recognized University.
- Have at least two (2) years’ clinical experience.
- Have a valid licence from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Be registered/registrable with the relevant professional body.
How to apply
Please use the link https://recruitment.must.ac.ke/ and follow the instructions carefully to submit your application.
All applications will be submitted and received via the above application portal ONLY. Hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Applications should be received on or before close of business on Tuesday, 13th April, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
Shortlisted candidates MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya 2010 during interviews by providing original copies of the following documents;
- A tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- A clearance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- A clearance certificate from a Registered Credit Reference Bureau in Kenya
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Meru University of Science & Technology (MUST) does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)
Meru University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Marginalized and Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Vice Chancellor
Meru University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 972-60200