Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Simba Corporation is an integrated business group headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya with controlling interests in diversified fields such as motor sales and service, hospitality, investment, and financial services. We are seeking to recruit new members in our Motors Division to fill the below listed positions in our Sales and Aftersales Department.
Responsible for developing after sales business to provide the highest possible standard of customer service and revenue generation. Being responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the workshop, ensuring that staffing and work is well scheduled; service is carried out to the highest levels of quality; required parts are available for sale and for service; and customer relations are maintained and continuously enhanced, in line with Simba Corporations policies and standards.
- Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful team that achieves Aftersales business objectives
- Coordinating After sales activities with the Principals and Dealers.
- Manage all Service and Technical aspects for the full range of products with the objective of achieving the targets.
- Coordinate the scheduling of Technicians and manage their field activities and utilization.
- Prepare budgets for Service and Parts.
- Assess and develop infrastructure improvements for the workshop.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and implement Aftersales marketing initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and periodically review policies, operating procedures, and processes within the After sales Department.
- Ensure the required level of training for all After sales staff.
- Create and promote “Menu Pricing” services and develop marketing opportunities for all locations.
- Develop, document, and maintain a Quality Assurance program for the business unit.
- Work with the Head of Customer Care to promote and improve Customer Service levels.
- Intervene in managing customer complaints, where appropriate, with the aim of resolution.
- Assess tool and equipment requirements, and make sure that the right tools are available to carry out the work required.
- Ensure periodic workshop maintenance routines are carried out in the workshop.
- Ensure all warranty issues are managed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Member of International Motor Industry / Management Institute.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience within the motors Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management position.
- Good knowledge of Motor Vehicle Mechanics (Trucks)
- Good organizational and coordination skills.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
Interested applicants should forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB Wednesday 7th April 2021. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email. While we appreciate all interest expressed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.