Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for achieving business growth by meeting business targets. This involves managing and developing the branch through the regional teams with the aim of achieving product targets, enforcing effective credit control, delivering of set loss ratio and building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Building and strengthening business relationships with existing and prospective clients to achieve performance targets;
- Developing and constantly updating underwriting service standards and manuals in line with the customer service charter;
- Achieving branch service standards within set turnaround times;
- Managing the business portfolio through prudent underwriting in order to achieve the targeted business mix and loss ratio;
- Managing outstanding premium as per the credit control policy;
- Managing the implementation of internal and external audit and risk recommendations within the agreed timelines;
- Exploring opportunities presented by the market and developing innovative products and solutions that meet customer needs;
- Supervising unit managers (APA Life and APA Insurance) from the region;
- Complying with statutory, regulatory and internal control processes at the business units including internal and external audit recommendations;
- Developing departmental budget and business plans to achieve the set company targets;
- Entrenching performance based culture among departmental staff in line with their set KPIs and departmental targets;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with the Head Office;
- Training, coaching and mentoring staff/DSFs/Independent Agents in order to improve performance and cohesion within the department;
- Implementing interdepartmental SLA in liaison with other departmental heads;
- Participating in management meetings, projects and committees as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance or an equivalent.
Job skills requirements
- Sales skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- At least 6 years relevant experience
Method of application
email@example.com with (Subject title-Branch Manager Mombasa)
Deadline is 15th April,2021