Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with a captive real estate development capability. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas – the lack of high yielding investment products and the lack of institutional grade real estate. We distribute high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, FinTech, and hospitality.
The role will allow the successful candidates to participate in an intense 12 weeks training and work in the Risk and Compliance function of the group. He/she will work with other members of the team in various assignments.
- Effectively assess and measure all material risks in accordance with Cytonn’s adopted approaches
- Support in the effective implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework
- Assist in addition and review of risky clients database
- Assist in developing robust key risk indicators to serve as early warning indicators of increased risk
- Assist in conducting awareness programmes on enterprise risk management
- Follow up on agreed risk mitigation recommendations with departments
- Support departmental risk champions in identification and mitigation of risk
- Assist in carrying out periodic compliance reviews
- Perform any other duties as from time to time
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of Second Class Honors, Upper Division
- Minimum of B+ in KCSE
- CPA, CISA or its equivalent is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong numeracy, analytical, strategy and research skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- A keen interest in investments and real estate
- Good communication skills
Click here to apply Deadline is 10th May,2021