Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Core Network Support Engineer – (21000230)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Core Network Support Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
Reporting to the Manager – Core Network Data Support, the role holder responsibilities will include but is not limited operation, maintenance, optimization, automation, transformation, implementation & support of Core Network Services across in the PS domain.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementation, Operation and Maintenance of telco and/or IP network elements e.g MME, PGW, DNS, Routers, switches, virtual machines in a cloud environment.
- OAM of linux Core Network infrastructure and applications
- Design, deployment and operations of Core network tools.
- Automation of Core Network Support processes.
- Keeps current with technological developments with an emphasis on security within the industry. Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents, standards, open source projects, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Assists with the design process and assists in guidance with regards to practices, procedures, and techniques.
- Assists in tracking and evaluating performance metrics.
- Works with Quality Assurance and DNOC teams to determine if Core Network infrastructure and applications fit specification and technical requirements. Tests and evaluates systems, subsystems, and components.
- Acts as a technical contact and liaison for outside vendors and/or customers.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex Core network issues.
- Designs and configures Core Network System
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related certification
- Generally, requires 3-5 years related experience
- GSM/telco systems knowledge
- Familiarity with Virtualization & cloud technologies
- Knowledge of routing and switching technologies
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; a commitment to excellence.
- Possess creative ability, credibility, self-confidence and independence.
- Able to work under pressure, make priority decisions and multi-task.
- Knowledge of DevOps automations tools & scripting, Programming in Python is an advantage.
Method of application
How to Apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.