Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Project Accountant (1)
Date of Commencement of Duty: Immediately
Duty Station: Nairobi (Kiambu)
Duration: One Year
About SAFIRE Programme
The Supporting Access for Adolescents to Integrated Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) Services (Safire) Programme aims to reduce unsafe abortion rates within existing legal frameworks by linking girls to acceptable services. The programme is implemented in Kiambu, Uasin Gishu and Bungoma counties by a consortium comprising Options Consultancy Services(Prime), Kisumu Medical and Education Trust (KMET) and four grassroots civil society organizations as implementing partners (among them Centre for the Study
of Adolescence). Taking a Human Centred Design approach, the programme uses in-depth research and analysis to generate insights into girls’ pathways to reproductive health services. Using these insights, the programme tests social marketing approaches, the use of digital and mobile platforms and other outreach strategies to support girls’ access to quality comprehensive sexual and reproductive services, including through referrals to a network of local providers. The programme also fosters and supports a community-based movement to shift social norms and build girls’ agency, through mobilizing both ICT platforms and interpersonal network and building the capacity of local organizations to address the drivers and negative impacts of unsafe abortion.
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related degree or CPA–K holder.
- 2–5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of rules and regulations for non–profit organizations; knowledge of donor financial reporting and donor procurement procedures
- Adjusts to competing priorities in a fast–paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Financial and Information Technology Systems –Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel particularly. Use of accounting software, Quick books
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
How to Apply:
Please submit an application letter with detailed current CV indicating 3 references. Two of whom should have been direct Supervisors. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Human Resource and Admin Manager: copying email@example.com; indicating the job title in the subject line of your email. The applications should be received by latest 6th June 2021, 5:00 pm Kenyan time.
The Administrative Manager
Centre for the Study of Adolescence
Mbaazi Avenue, Off Kingara Road, Lavington
P.O. Box 19329–00202, Nairobi