Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Date of issue: 28th May 2021
Deadline for application: 11th June 2021
Job Title: SGBV/ Mental Health Supervisor
Duty Station: Mathare, Nairobi
Duration: 6 months probationary contract, extendable based on performance
Médecins Sans Frontières France Mathare Project is looking to fill the position of SGBV/Mental Health Supervisor. The successful candidate will be under the direct supervision of the Medical Activity Manager.
Objective of the Position:
This is a supervisory role whose objective is to provide technical guidance for all Medical & Mental health activities in MSF SGBV clinics. The successful candidate shall take lead in the capacity building and technical supervision for SGBV counsellors, Clinicians and Clinical Psychologist at the SGBV Clinic in MSF Mathare Clinic and at the MOH decent sites.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the capacity building of the clinical and counselling teams for the best care of the patients.
- Provide administrative and technical supervision of the staff in all sites of MSF SGBV activities.
- Responsible for the integration of counselling activities into the overall project through continuous medical education for staff.
- Responsible for Logistics and Pharmaceutical commodity management according to MSF SOPs
- Responsible for implementation of IPC measures in SGBV clinics according to MSF guidelines
- Responsible for maintaining highest quality of care according to MSF standards and for applying patient centered approach in delivering health care.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of Diploma in clinical medicine or Nursing. University degree is an added advantage. Training in SGBV and/or Mental Health is an added value.
- Supervisory experience of at least 2 years.
- Experience in implementing SGBV and/or mental health activities is added value.
- Previous experience with MSF or other INGOs is an added advantage.
- Training/mentorship, monitoring & evaluation skills is added value
Applicants MUST be Kenyan nationals and have the necessary statutory documents (ID, NSSF, NHIF and a PIN certificate). MUST be registered by Clinical officer or Nursing council and have a valid practicing license
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a motivation letter and updated Curriculum Vitae via the email address provided below. Mention on the subject email line “SGBV/Mental Health Supervisor”.
Applications must be received by the deadline. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/ recruitment fee.