Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the Region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Marketing Communication Officers
Reporting to the Associate Director, Communication, and working closely with the team in the Communication Department, the role holder will be responsible for supporting the Communications department in advertising, marketing and communication initiatives and other related roles as shall be assigned.
- Devise appropriate communications strategies for the business in collaboration with external marketing communication Agencies
- Engage with business functions to devise proactive strategies and tactics for the brand
- Support business functions and subsidiaries in regard to advertising, marketing and communication initiatives
- Create briefing documents to Agency partners towards campaign strategy development
- Develop and execute timely and impactful communication campaigns
- Ensure all marcoms executions are aligned with the Bank’s overall marcom strategy
- Manage vendor contracts; exercise diligence in tracking expenses to meet expense/ budget goals
- Identify opportunities, sponsorships, promotions for marketing and sales
- Coordinate sponsorships and events and promotional activities involving the Bank
- Constant monitoring and evaluation of campaigns to track performance and ensure KPIs are met with periodic reports
- Be a brand guardian and brand champion at all times
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in Communication, Marketing or a business-related field
- Over 3 years’ experience in communications, marketing or communication function in an established organization
- Experience in both communication services agency and client service work is an advantage.
- Professional training in Communications will have an added advantage
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Thorough understanding of how the marketing communications works to achieve business goals
- A proactive go-getter who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Flexible, ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with various media channels
- Creative thinker and fast learner, ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Team player
- Relentless attention to customer experience