Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for applying strategic business initiatives by undertaking marketing activities towards growing and retaining the society membership, savings mobilization and encouraging update of sacco products and services to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Carrying out product awareness campaigns using the society’s communication tools which include a quarterly member awareness newsletter, an updated website, and other online and mobile phone applications.
- Undertake marketing activities of the Sacco with an aim of growing membership, share capital and deposits.
- Develop and execute an annual strategic marketing plan that will expand the Sacco’s brand awareness, growth and service
- Leads the marketing function, identifies, analyzes and implements new business growth opportunities.
- Participates in marketing promotions,institutional visits and any other publicity campaign as may be assigned and providing reports on the same
- Carry out market intelligence and customer surveys to accelerate growth in membership and product uptake
- Prepare and coordinate dissemination of communications to the members on time using seminars, the updated website, members portal and other online and mobile phone applications
- Educate the members on all society’s applicable policies, products/services and functions of the society’s activities.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly business report on achievement gained to the board
- Advice the Board on prospects for new business
- Develop and keep in safe custody all marketing and promotional materials i’e brochures, banners etc
- Undertake members’ education/recruitment drives
- Reach out to members with dormant accounts and advice them to activate them
- Create customer delight
- Ensure members are served as per the customer service charter, Sacco policies and By-laws
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of the marketing policies and procedure
- Recommend review of the marketing related policies
- Maintain and update website and active sacco social media accounts
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and the newsletter
- Conduct market research on current trends in the industry, members’ desired needs and develop strategies for fulfilling those needs.
- Review and analyze the performance of various marketing campaigns. Gain insight and assess against set goals
- Prepare reports to the business development committee
- Any other duties assigned by the manager from time to time
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Holder of Diploma in Public Relations and certificate in Marketing
- Computer skills
- Must have relevant working experience of at least three years
- Experience in online marketing and data analytical tools is and added advantage
- Have a good personal communication skill and be able to generate confidence and loyalty from the general membership.
Interested candidates should apply by filling the link https://forms.gle/2f2R6CBnoir92Ssf9 and sending their applications (via email to email@example.com by 28th December,2021. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.