Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title; Pharmacist /Pharmaceutical Technologist
Reports to; Branch Manager
The pharmaceutical technician is responsible for receiving prescriptions, advising and dispensing drugs to customers in the pharmacy.
Duties and responsibilities
- Dispensing both over the counter drugs and prescription only medicines
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels: anticipating needed drugs, placing orders, removing expired drugs on the shelves.
- Maintaining a clean and safe pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensure medication availability by arranging for delivery of drugs to customers
- Post transactions after sale be it through cash, insurance, credit cards or M-pesa
- Provides pharmacological information by answering customer’s questions and advising on medications
- Maintain proper records of prescriptions, invoices for ease of reference
- Maintain cleanliness in the assigned shelves and work spaces
- Contribute to Branch success through team work
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Diploma in pharmaceutical Technology from a reputable institution
- Degree from a reputable institute
- At least 1year experience in a retail pharmacy set-up
- Registration with Pharmacy and poisons Board- Added advantage
Key result areas
The accountability areas are as follows
- Quality services to all clients
- Ensure prompt efficient services
- Meets sales targets
How to apply
If you meet the above qualifications send your updated C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org