Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager to conceive and execute initiatives and experiments to grow both Toptal’s freelance network and customer base. Are you passionate about helping us succeed in our ultimate mission of driving sustainable growth? If so, we encourage you to apply!
Our ideal candidate will partner with our Growth Marketing team, alongside our Design, Engineering, and Operations teams to rapidly test and iterate on new features. On any given week, you may be building out a service offering on our website, executing and analyzing A/B tests, or devising a strategy to eliminate friction in our sign up processes. This person will guide and prioritize the work of a team of engineers and designers focused on this mission.
Our ideal candidate excels at out-of-the-box thinking and is able to scope and prioritize larger efforts into more manageable and realistic goals.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Create, refine, and implement a strategic, long-term vision for growing Toptal’s freelance talent network and client base.
- Partner with UX Researchers, designers, data analysts, software engineers, content writers, and traffic acquisition specialists to continuously formulate and execute on a roadmap to drive inbound client and talent demand to Toptal.
- Collaborate with senior leadership across the company to develop and release features focused on growing Toptal’s revenue.
- Lead the product development process from ideation, design, and specification all the way through to development, QA, A/B testing, and release of features.
- Define and prioritize detailed objectives and specifications for initiatives ranging from new landing pages, UX improvements, user engagement tests, nurture flows, and more.
- Define and execute high-quality qualitative and quantitative research best practices to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops that drive collaboration, prioritization, and most of all, maximize impact through good decision-making.
- Oversee the design process, ensuring that all creative work is high quality and meets the business goals of the initiative.
- Collaborate with your engineering team to maintain a user experience that is flaw-free and seamless while ensuring execution meets specifications.
- Build effective relationships across a wide range of teams in the business.
- Establish a shared understanding of business priorities and strategy with your partners.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal – meet teams and people you will have long-term working relationships with.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of the teams, product, and business operations.
- Work closely with the Growth and Brand Managers to dive deep into our history, assets, roadmap, and unexplored opportunities that you will be able to lead.
- Independently start to study and learn the Toptal platform and product suite.
In the first month, expect to:
- Take ownership of independent stories and small initiatives by driving them to execution with the teams, validating they are delivered accurately, and measuring success.
- Collaborate on the execution of larger initiatives, ensuring designs meet requirements and initiatives are well defined and delivered to specification.
- Start attending and participating in relevant agile rituals such as planning, daily standups, and retros to get acquainted with Toptal processes.
- Begin to dive into user behavior using our analytics tools and platforms to inform the product roadmap and provide insights for the Growth and Growth Product Management teams.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Drive pivotal initiatives forward, coordinating stakeholders as required.
- Partner with your peers and manager to form the roadmap by using analytics, research, and strategy.
- Contribute ideas and facilitate workshops and discussions for new experiments and initiatives.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Demonstrate a clear measure of your impact through business results, your relationships, and execution excellence.
In the first year, expect to:
- Drive significant impact on growth, using the latest thinking in user experience, growth hacking, SEO, lead nurturing, and conversion optimization.
- A BA/BS degree, preferably with a focus on Engineering or Business.
- 3+ years of professional experience working within product management.
- First-class communication skills. Because this is a remote role, excellent written and verbal communication is of critical importance.
- Experience working with design and engineering teams, driving the development of high-quality digital experiences that effectively accomplish business goals while maintaining brand standards.
- Intermediate-level quantitative analytics skills including modeling, an understanding of relational databases, and some SQL skills.
- A knack for creating simple and effective user interfaces and the ability to communicate ideas and direction through mockups and wireframes.
- A strong understanding of design thinking, user research, and user testing.
- An extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creative products will be both effective for growth and representative of the Toptal brand.
- Able to thrive in rapidly changing environments, with a strong willingness and ability to eliminate ambiguity and execute.
- You are the type of person that craves accountability.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Openness to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
How To Apply