Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible for developing quotations, scrutinizing proposals, risk assessment and acceptance, renewal follow ups and policy documentation with the aim of enforcing effective credit control, delivery of set loss ratio and building and maintaining customer relationships.
ASSISTANT BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Company:APA Insurance
- Location: Nyeri
- Employment Type:Permanent
- Job Id:F7uULzVFm
KEY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sourcing and procuring of business in line with the set targets/budgets;
- Addressing client/customer enquiries and feedback within the timelines stipulated in service charter and/or SLAs signed with respective clients;
- Reviewing performance of risks through loss ratio reports for both new and existing business;
- Supporting in premium collection;
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports giving details of individual performance on business acquired/lost and feedback on market practices from customers;
- Preparing quotations, policy documents, issue certificates and cover notes;
- Sending renewal notices to clients and advise on changes in policy if any;
- Participating in company CSR and brand building activities in liaison with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Team Player
- Negotiation Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- At least 4-year relevant experience.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org