Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, Zimbabwe and DRC with a total complement of over 800 highly trained, professional staff. The company seeks to recruit an experienced Technician for Internet of Things (IoT) Product Support role in the Research & Development Team.
The successful candidate who will have demonstratable IoT support experience will be required to primarily handle the following responsibilities:
- Conduct site surveys, collect user requirements, and pick out potential new use cases.
- Carry out new IoT field installations and train customers on how to operate their systems.
- Handle customer technical complaints and escalation as required.
- Testing of new IoT Devices.
- Track and document IoT Platform system incidents & outages and initiate root cause analysis in liaison with IoT engineer.
- Holder of Diploma/HND with minimum Credit in Electrical/Computer Engineering or closely related field from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge, exposure, and experience working with MQTT and HTTPs IoT Protocols
- Good hands-on experience configuring and commissioning devices on mature IoT Platform
- Experience working with LPWAN – LoRa, Sigfox or NB-IoT
- Good knowledge on emerging IoT technologies and trends
- Good understanding of digital electronics.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills.
- Analytical capability.
- Strong communication and cross group collaboration skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving People’s Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions across Africa”.
Interested persons should apply on or before 3rd May 2022