Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Manager Industrial Statistics
KNBS: Level 4
No. of Positions: 2
Basic Salary:Kshs. 133,260 – Kshs. 189,960
House Allowance: Kshs. 40,000
Commuter Allowance: Kshs. 16,000
Extraneous Allowance: Kshs 20,000
Terms of Employment: Permanent and Pensionable
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Senior Manager, Industrial Statistics, the jobholder will be responsible for implementing activities in the Industrial Statistics Division.
- Participating in data collection and analysis pertaining to industrial statistics;
- Collecting and analyzing data on Survey of Industrial Production (SIP) and Census of Industrial Production (CIP);
- Conducting Business Expectations Enquiry Survey (BEE);
- Participating in the compilation of Leading Economic Indicators Report;
- Participating in the collection and compilation of statistics on building and construction;
- Participating in the production of Producer Price Indices;
- Participating in the production of industrial data for the National Accounts;
- Preparing reports on SIP, CIP and Economic Survey on manufacturing, building and construction;
- Producing Annual Statistical Abstract Tables related to mining and quarrying, water, manufacturing and Building and construction;
- Liaising with data producers and suppliers on statistics;
- Responding to data requests;
- Preparing sectional work plans and related budgets;
- Implementing performance management activities;
- Supervising and managing staff within the Section;
- Undertaking any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements for Appointment
- Must have served in the grade of Assistant Manager, Statistics (Level 5) or equivalent position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Statistics; Mathematics; Economics or any other related qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Must have a Master Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Statistics; Mathematics; Economics or any other related qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Must have a Certificate in Strategic Leadership Development Program (SLDP) lasting not less than six (6) weeks or related qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Must have a Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- Must have Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Must have analytical, financial and human resource management skills;
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
Applicants should fill and submit hard copies of the employment application form Ref. REF: KNBS/F/93/29 accompanied by copies of academic, professional and other relevant certificates, transcripts and testimonials.
Scanned applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The reference number for the post applied for should be clearly marked on the envelope and addressed to:
The Director General
Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
P. O. Box 30266 – 00100
Real Towers, Upper Hill, 4th floor
Applications must be received not later than 3rd May, 2022 and only successful candidates will be contacted.
KENYA NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.