Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER | UF/2022/31
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
Job Term: Permanent
Position Level: UF5
Remuneration: Min Ksh 87,324 – Max Ksh. 105,840
Number of positions: 1
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Relevant Professional qualification such as marketing, public relations, or customer experience or relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Membership to professional bodies such as Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK) or Institute of Customer Experience (ICX)-Kenya or Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) and in good standing will be an added advantage.
Previous relevant work experience required.
At least four (4) years relevant work experience in public service or private sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of emerging trends in customer experience;
- IT Proficiency;
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM)
- Planning and organizing;
- Digital Media;
- Project management;
- Competitive Analysis
- Brand & Product Marketing;
Behavioral Competencies/ Attributes:
- Leadership skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Emotional intelligence;
- Creativity and tenacity;
- Team player;
- Fulfil the Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
The job holder is responsible for managing and ensuring effective coordination, smooth running, product/service awareness creation and delivery of first-class customer experience at the Fund so as to enhance quality customer experience.
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
Ensuring the implementation of the knowledge management framework through continuous in-house trainings, establishment of knowledge database and skillset enhancement within the section.
- Monitoring the section’s compliance to the Service Charter timelines and the Service Level Agreement on resolution of customer cases to ensure timely and quality customer service delivery;
- Inspiring a success-oriented culture at the section, focused on delivering quality customer experience while creating an environment of trust, mutual respect and genuine concern for individual growth and development;
- Driving compliance and adherence to the section’s performance management framework in line with the Institution’s guidelines;
- Driving the section’s Business Continuity Management activities to ensure human and other sectional assets are protected for continuity of operations in the event of disruptions/disaster;
- Driving key roles in the various committees of the section to ensure achievement of the Corporate objectives;
- Preparing and submitting all periodic reports for the sectio
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Coordinating periodic customer satisfaction and feedback surveys and ensuring the implementation of the survey recommendations;
- Ensuring provision of the efficient customer service in response to enquiries through email, social media, calls, letters and web chat, in line with the Fund’s Citizen Service Delivery Charter;
- Establishing and maintaining constructive and cooperative working relationships with other departments and stakeholders to ensure all escalated customer queries are responded to within signed Service Level Agreements;
- Approval of internal and external customers’ corporate bulk messaging (SMS and emails) communication for timely information dissemination to customers;
- Continually identifying opportunities to improve customer experience, such as optimizing channel usage and identifying service improvement initiatives;
- Ensuring adherence to Service Level Agreements by external service providers/consultants on divisional customer experience issues;
- Coordinating the closure of open audit issues lodged within the Customer Experience division for compliance requirement;
- Ensuring adherence to the institution’s Citizen Service Delivery Charter and signing Service Level Agreements and coordinating the implementation of the recommendations from the Service Charter Adherence reports.
- Driving the division’s staff compliance and adherence to the Institution’s performance management framework;
- Overseeing and monitoring the adherence to risk management framework within the division to ensure risk mitigation;
- Highlighting and managing key customer pain points and mapping the customer experience initiatives against the touch points;
- Driving the customer centered programs by building a first-hand understanding of the current customer experiences as seen through the eyes of the customer across the customer touch points;
- Coordinating the implementation of the knowledge management framework through continuous in-house trainings, establishment of knowledge database and skillset enhancement within the Section;
- Ensuring efficient and prompt handling of all Customer queries at the Contact Centre through email, social media, calls, letters, web chat and bulk messaging in line with the Board’s service charter.
- o) Ensuring periodic preparation and review of customer experience reports and statistics in conjunction with relevant user departments for the implementation of corrective actions aimed at enhancing customer experience.
- a) Responsible for the development and management of the Division’s budget in excess of Kshs.5 Million;
- b) Responsible for the development and implementation of sectional approved procurement plan;
- e) Responsible for recommendation of the section’s expenditures’ approval in line with approved work plans.
Responsibility for physical assets around the area of work:
Responsible for physical assets assigned by the Fund;
- b) Responsible for the departmental physical assets e.g. computers, laptops, branding materials, furniture e.tc. valued at over Kshs.5 Million.
Decision Making/ Job Influence:
- a) Makes strategic decisions to improve on the customer experience and stakeholder relationship with the division;
- b) Makes operational decisions to improve on the customer satisfaction index or level within the customer experience division;
- c) Recommends approval of all the external customer experience communications emanating from the Fund’s Contact Centre;
- d) Assigns work to direct reports;
- e) Monitors reports on the division’s productivity for service improvement decisions;
- f) Appraises/evaluates direct reports on performance.
Works in an office environment with regular local travel for the Fund’s related events to manage service.
Deadline: April 29, 2022