Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Outreach Clinic Ruiru
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi (AKUH, N) is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in East Africa accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
The Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi Outreach Division is a rapidly growing network of 50 medical centers spread over East Africa. These medical centers feature three to five consulting rooms with a practice that is home to specialists, qualified medical officers, highly-experienced nurses and constant reception cover. The clinics offer an on-site pharmacy and laboratory as well as imaging services. There is high expectation for staff to provide high quality professional services.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya.
- Conduct effective ultrasound procedures within the approved policies and procedures
- Ensure adequate and correct information is given to patients regarding procedures
- Provide hands on training and safe keeping of training records for the trainees assigned;
- Ensure adequate and correct information is given to patients regarding procedures;
- Ensure safety of patients and machines through adequate preparation of patients;
- Monitor the patients’ condition all through the procedure;
- Ensure proper and accurate records of procedures volumes, environment and downtime.
- Ensure timely availability of images to facilitate timely reporting and dispatch of reports.
- Document and report all the faults on the machines to recommended authorities;
- Oversee maintenance services and ensure that machines are handed over in a good working condition after the service;
- Participate in preparation and implementation of quality initiatives aimed at improving overall of departmental services;
- Provide period reports as and when required;
- Report images promptly
- Ensure that all images are available in PACS
- Higher Diploma in medical imaging sciences
- Diploma in medical imaging sciences.
- Be registered with the Society of Radiography in Kenta and possess Licensure from the Radiation Protection Board of Kenya.
- S/He should have a minimum of two (2) years’ working experience in a busy established Radiology Department.
- S/He should have at least One (1) years’ working experience of Ultrasound Imaging
- The ideal candidate should be computer literate with excellent interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills.
How To Apply