Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Manager, Government, Social Enterprises and Corporates
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships and New Ventures within the Digital Financial Services Division (DFS), the position is responsible for engaging and onboarding Government bodies and departments (Central and Country), Parastatals, NGOs & Social Enterprises (hospitals, learning institutions & churches) onto the bank’s digital platform to drive for G2P, C2B, B2C and B2B payments in conjunction with corporate banking.
- Coach, develop and manage the team under him/her to deliver on the units set targets for the mandate outlined for partnerships & new ventures.
- Deliver the unit’s revenue, deposits, recruitment, NPS and CES targets.
- Develop multi-level and multi-functional relationships with Government (Central and County) and Regulatory bodies to drive adoption of the bank’s digital platform for payments and disbursements.
- Develop and provide custom made solutions for NGOs and Agriculture Partners and their value chains to ensure great customer experience when paying, saving, borrowing, and transferring funds.
- Work closely with the sectors in corporate banking to onboard customers and provide solutions that meet digital needs for the KCB corporate base.
- Engage and onboard NGOs and Social Enterprises (Hospitals, Religious Institutions, Education Institutions) to drive for C2B, B2C, B2B payments/collections on the bank’s digital platforms by closely coordinating the teams – corporate, retail & DFS.
- Manage all tendering, contract negotiations including commercials and execution of the same
- Work with the Technology, Marketing, Retail, Corporate and DFS C &G teams on deployment and commercialization of aligned products/services.
- Work closely with product development teams internally and externally to proactively build new use cases or new joint ventures for onboarded customers and their value chains to ensure better customer & user experience.
- Ensure compliance to signed off Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to achieve acceptable NPS and CES as per set targets.
- Own and ensure compliance to all DFS policies and processes in the execution of all tasks by self and team.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in business or related field.
- 8 years relevant work experience with at least 6 years in relationship management at senior level handling Key Accounts Management / Enterprise Business Sales/Government Sales/B2B Sales or Business Development in FMCG, Telcos or IT firms.
- 4 years managing teams, networking, and influencing effectively within and without the organization to drive the agenda of both the customer and that of the organization.
- Experience leading onboarding of Government, Social Enterprises & Corporates into digital platforms and channels and managing teams.
- Experience in Mobile Money or Payments or Lending Platform Support.
- Experience in Credit Analysis & Lending
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 29th April 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: If you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.