Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
At M-KOPA, We Finance Progress.
The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing Fin Tech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services. From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.
The successful will ensure accurate processing of all fraud raised issues and proper documentation of all fraud leads. In a timely manner to meet SLA.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct due diligence, process all fraud tickets from Freshdesk with complete data accuracy.
- Document and track all fraud tickets on fraud SharePoint list correct data and maintain a high standard of data quality, controls, and comprehensiveness regarding all recorded data.
- Conduct recorded investigations over the phone by interrogating suspects and the claimant to determine the legitimacy of the fraud allegations.
- Send daily report on daily ticket resolution and audits.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Knowledgeable in identifying indicators of fraud through data mining and analytical exercises.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage business expectations with key stakeholders
- A positive, learning-oriented attitude and capacity for self-empowerment
- Two years’ work experience in a professional role
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and understanding of statistics and quantitative methods
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’ or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.