Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Asoko Insight, Africa’s leading corporate data and engagement platform, is expanding its marketing team!
We’re seeking an enthusiastic, digitally-native marketer to join our collaborative, cross-functional team. This junior role offers a unique opportunity to develop your career in one of the world’s most rapidly expanding digital markets.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to participate in and experience the full spectrum of marketing including running campaigns, managing partners and growing the Asoko brand across African and international markets.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to contribute to a corporate marketing function while refining their own key interest areas in the marketing field.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Implement innovative marketing campaigns – including programming campaigns in Mailchimp, Intercom, social media platforms – and track performance
- Collaborate with a multi-functional team on detailing out campaigns, including design and creation of artwork.
- Compile and present data on campaign outcomes to share with the team to inform future campaign changes
- Assist in the coordination of events
- Communicate marketing plans to sales, coordinate sales follow-ups as needed, and collect feedback
- 1+ years of Digital Marketing experience, with hands-on campaign expertise
- B.A. in marketing, communications or other relevant subject areas
- Proven ability to gain expertise in a variety of marketing tools
- Can multi-task and self-organise in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Confident handling of external relationships
- Hungry to learn but also ready to challenge assumptions and ideas in a constructive way
- Keen interest in digital products & processes and an ability to think and execute iteratively
- Passionate about Africa’s economic potential.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- B2B marketing experience
- Familiarity with GSuite or similar
- Experience coordinating marketing campaigns for multiple product lines
- International experience is a bonus
For a great fit:
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with continuous change, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and perform duties outside those described
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.