Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VACANCY NO. KSI/PSB/EA/9/2022: FISHERIES OFFICER JOB GROUP ‘K’ (2POSTS) TERMS:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implementation of the County Integrated development plan.
• Receiving and compiling Fisheries related statistical data and from field Officers;
• Analyzing Fisheries data and preparing reports;
• Monitoring, Control and surveillance of Fisheries resources;
• Undertake extension services to fish farmers, fish mongers and other stakeholders in the County; Management of ponds and other facilities at hatcheries in the County.
• Promote fish marketing and value addition
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES
(i) Be a Kenyan Citizen
(ii) Be a holder of Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields; Fisheries, Zoology, Aquatic sciences, Natural Resource management, Biochemistry, Food sciences and technology, Biological sciences, Environmental sciences, Physical sciences, Chemistry or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
(iii) Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for; whilst enclosed together with a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, so as to reach on or before Wednesday 11th May, 2022 at 5.00p.m. and addressed to: –
The Ag. Board Secretary/C.E.O,
Kisii County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 1848 -40200, KISII.
Hand delivery applications can be dropped at the Kisii County Public Service Board offices situated along Kisii-Kilgoris Road near the Kisii Cathedral Junction Road. For More information please visit
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.