Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KMF/10. DRIVER (KMFRI GRADE 11) – POSITIONS – FIVE (5)
- Basic Salary Scale: KShs. 36,794-KShs. 47,832 P.M.
- House Allowance: KShs. 6,750 P.M.
- Commuter Allowance: KShs. 4000 P.M.
- Annual Leave Allowance: KShs. 4,000 P.A.
- Medical Cover & Other Allowances: As provided by KMFRI
- Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
(a) Duties and responsibilities of the officer entail;
- Driving vehicles as authorized;
- Keeping up to date work tickets for vehicles;
- Cleaning of the assigned motor vehicle;
- Submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
- Preparing and submitting regular reports on motor vehicle assigned;
- Maintaining a proper mechanical working condition of the vehicle;
- Ensuring security and safety of passengers and vehicle on and off the road;
- Adherence to or observations of traffic laws; and
- Reporting any incidents to police and/or the office immediately they occur.
b) Requirements for Appointment/Person Specification
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- At least One (1) years driving experience;
- At least a mean grade D+ (plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Valid driving license free from any current endorsements(s) for classes of the vehicles the driver is required to drive;
- The Occupational Trade Test III Certificate;
- First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. Johns Ambulance or any other recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Meets the requirements of chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
(c) Key Competencies and skills
- Organizational skills;
- Good communication and reporting skills; and
- Good interpersonal
Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the KMFRI Job Application Form, attach their testimonials, certificates, copy of their National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Submit their applications both in HARD and SOFT COPY, and envelopes containing the documents should clearly be marked with the position applied for and sent to the address below not later than Tuesday, 17th May, 2022.
The Director General,
Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute,
P. O. Box 81651 – 80100,
Silos Road, English Point, Mkomani,
1. SUCCESSFUL candidates will be expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution by providing originals of the following documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
2. Only SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES will be contacted and shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates during the interviews.
3. Any canvassing will lead to AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
KMFRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY, PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.