Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Medical Director, the Medical Specialist (OBS & GYNAE) will be expected to take full responsibility for patients under his/her care.
- Attend to walk in and referred obstetrics and gynecology patients both out and in patient.
- Offering obstetrics and gynecology consultancy.
- Oversee the obstetrics and gynecology department and run the gynecology and obstetrics Clinics.
- Provision of superior diagnostic, preventative, and interventional medical care. Undertake all required patient care activities; emergency medical procedures, ward rounds and communicating to patients.
- Accurate and clear documentation of patient history, physical examination, investigations, and management.
- Provide clarity of investigations to be carried out and interpretation of the results and ensure update to the patients and the next of kin.
- Facilitates patient admissions, necessary consents, and discharges.
- Counsel clients on treatment and compliance to treatment (patient and family) while ensuring their participation in decision making in their management.
- Carry out procedures and surgical interventions (obstetric & gynecological) while ensuring high quality of care/services and safety of patients.
- Work with other specialties for multi-disciplinary patient care
- Participate in morbidity and mortality meetings as required.
- Participation in incident reporting, root cause analysis and the Hospital Quality Improvement activities.
- Participation in conducting timely ward rounds and patient reviews.
- Facilitate Continuous Medical Education sand mentorship to colleagues to build capacity to provide care.
- Training, supervising and mentoring Medical Officers, Medical Intern and other students
- Ensure patient satisfaction through quality of care, communication, feedback, and escalation through the standardized tool for patient satisfaction measurement and demonstrate follow-up and improvement.
- Conduct family conferences on need basis.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s degree in OBS & GYNAE from an institution recognized by the
- Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) degree from a recognized institution by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists
- Specialist recognition in OBS & GYNAE from the Medical Practitioners’ and Dentist Council
- A minimum period of three (3) years’ relevant work experience.
- Registration Certificate by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists
- Retention in the Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council register.
- Evidence in knowledge and proficiency in computer applications.
How to Apply
All Candidates MUST have their valid practicing licenses How to Apply: If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (cover letter & CV/Resume) quoting the job title and your salary expectation by 16th May, 2022.
Your CV/Resume MUST include full names and contact details of 3 referees.
ONLY ONLINE applications will be accepted and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.