Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
DIRECTOR INDUSTRIALIZATION J.G CPSB 03 ‘R’
Positions: – 1
Terms of Service: – 5 Year Contract/Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing linkages to finance, markets, resource efficiency and cleaner production technology suppliers, Research and Development findings, quality assurance, and intellectual property protection.
- Creating linkage for subcontracting among MSI and Medium and Large Industries
- Identifying potential investors in specific industrial sectors in the County
- Disseminating industrial information to stakeholders.
- Identifying and Documenting indigenous technologies and entrepreneurs.
- Undertaking monitoring and evaluation on the implementation of Industrial projects/ programmes.
- Undertaking benchmarking surveys and supporting the rehabilitation of industries; identifying, promoting and creating awareness on market opportunities for county products.
- Creating awareness on counterfeit goods in liaison with Anti-Counterfeit Agency (ACA), and preparing industrial performance reports to enhance productivity.
Requirements for Appointment
- Served for a cumulative period of five (5) years, there (3) years of which should have been in the grade of Senior Assistant Director of Industries, Job Group Q and above or in a relevant and comparable position in the public service or private sector.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a a university recognized in Kenya.
- A Master’s Degree in from a relevant field recognized in Kenya will be an added advantage.
- A certificate in any of the following fields: project Planning, Project Appraisal, Project Monitoring and Evaluation, Entrepreneurship, Public Policy Analysis, Small, Enterprises Policy and Promotion, Environmental Impact Assessment and Auditing, Environmental Management or Business Development. Services from an recognized institution recognized in Kenya.
- Demonstrated professional competence, managerial and administrative capability in work performance and results; and
- Thorough knowledge of the county’s economic development strategies, policies and programmes.
All applicants are expected to present the following additional documents during interviews for purpose of complying with the provision of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application form with position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
- Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office at Ardhi House 1st floor, Bondo.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website and send to
Siaya County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 390-40601,
EMAIL us on email@example.com
So as to reach the Board on or before Monday, 16th May 2022 at 4:00pm
- Siaya county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
- Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: Siaya County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
- Our official communication channels are email address; firstname.lastname@example.org and phone number 0710383877 ONLY.
ONLY SHORTLISTED AND SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED