Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Chef De Partie
We are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking and proactive Senior Chef De Partie responsible for assisting the Executive Sous Chef and Sous Chef in managing the culinary operation and ensuring that all culinary and stewarding activities are completely aligned with the local and international safety and HACCP regulations as well as values and strategy of the Hotel.What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Sous Chef responsibilities and essential job functions of a Senior CDP include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions in daily shift briefings
- Ensure all kitchen Colleagues are aware of standards and expectations
- Liaise daily with Outlet Chefs to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback
- Continually strive to improve food preparation and presentations
- Maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your experience and skills include:
- You are a proactive, energetic individual with strong management and technical capabilities. With an avid interest in the latest trend and developments, you are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- We give you the opportunity to reach your goals and be at your personal best.
- While we hire for talent and train the skills, it helps if you have:
- Previous experience in the Culinary field required
- Journeyman’s papers or international equivalent an asset
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
How To Apply