Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
With over 6000 CloudWorkers and 200 Clients, Delivery is one of the high-paced, growing functions in CloudFactory. We’re a team of 600+ core team members who are serving both Cloud Team and the clients towards our mission of 1M+ meaningful jobs.
CloudFactory is constantly expanding the different tools that we work with within our ecosystem. The introduction of a Partner Services Manager as a technical peer to our Service Delivery Managers is designed to address those technical questions that come up during our Workstream lifecycle or in pre-sales analysis that only a technical subject matter expert can cover. You will work with a cross-functional team to execute the resulting enablement plan, leading the development and execution of a curriculum covering product, industry, technical, and soft skills training programs. You will have an in-depth understanding of the pre-sales engineer (Solution Engineer) team roles, an understanding of the partner tooling software, and a track record of driving scalability and repeatability in enablement. We work with a vast range of partner tools geared towards ML and CV work, you help us in maintaining our knowledge centers, training(s), and other technical troubleshooting that is required.
- You will be expected to serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all technical domains core to CloudFactory’s offerings that utilize partner SaaS tools with a primary focus of training and enablement for our Delivery teams.
- We need someone who is familiar with the tools we’re using and also capable of doing things themselves. If someone is having an issue with understanding a tool, you’ll get your hands dirty and jump in to show them how to use the tool properly. These tools include labeling solutions for 2D images, 2D video, and 3D Point Clouds, as well as solutions for audio and documentation annotation, OCR, NLP, and translation.
There are four main components to the role which are broken down into the following areas:
- Tooling capability and scope validation
- Custom FaaS evaluation, data pipeline, and workflow solutions
- Day to day operational support around tool performance:
- Responding to tool queries
- Validating the impact of the issues
- Raising tickets along with appropriate prioritization
- Escalating issues if and when required
- Provide support during Client-facing meetings and communications
- Training/walkthrough around the tools for operational teams
- Contribute to feature request prioritization
- Contribute to Tool performance monitoring and evaluation
- Reports on usage hours and storage details for billing
- Training and enablement for all required users
- Cross collaboration with BI, L&D to help them understand the partner tool capabilities and setup
- Collaboration with Channel and Partnership team on evaluating partners
- Accessing tools and reviewing features
- Understanding channel partners pipeline
- Provide suggestions on SLA’s with partner tools
- Collaborate with partner tools on new releases
- Collaborate with Tooling Lab to Channelize the product feedback and feature requests to partner tools
- Ability to think outside the box for creative solutions to complex issues and for the support of decision-making
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Experience in a client-facing role delivering or supporting the delivery of services or products
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills with demonstrated team-building experience.
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities.
- Open and welcoming to change, and ability to work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions.
- Ability to engage in strategic thinking and decision-making beyond the project level.
- Demonstrates the capability to stay aligned with where the overall market and partner ecosystem is in terms of technical solutions and evolutions of current offerings.
- Capability to build and maintain all training and enablement content related to our partner ecosystem.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in scaling and building partner enablement service departments for a variety of tools whilst acting as the SME and main point of contact
- Good understanding of ML and CV tools, processes, and capabilities
- Experience in working with partners and building documentation, managing a pipeline, and becoming an SME in the relevant tools
- Proven experience in building up team members and contributing to process improvements.
- Technical background in pre-sales analysis and engineering is highly desirable
- Basic understanding of Python & JSON scripting.
- Basic experience of using any video editing software like Camtasia, Openshot, Windows Video editor, etc.
- Knowledge of and experience of workflows within the AI/ML & CV industries.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical
- Group Life Insurance