Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Work Location : Mombasa
Project Start date : May 2022
Length of contract : 12 months fixed term contract (based on a 03 month probationary period)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical humanitarian action-driven organization, which offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. 26 associations, 23 sections, and 16 branch offices make-up the international movement and work in partnership around 6 operational entities.
The objective of our project is to provide Access to health care for Adolescent and Youth Population (AYP), with specific focus on Young Key Populations (YKP) affected by social violence and health care exclusion.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Watsan Supervisor.
Supporting the Watsan Supervisor in the implementation, monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting of Water Hygiene Sanitation activities and infrastructure in the project according to MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to improve health and living conditions of the target population.
- Carrying out tasks directly related to the Watsan activities such as construction and maintenance of infrastructures in the project according to MSF protocols and standards concerning the operation of water supply, waste management and excreta disposal, hygiene and infection control.
- Ensuring the cleaning and maintenance of the Watsan structures and when applicable, of the medical facilities;
- Identifying, recruiting, training and supervising daily labourers or hygiene agents for Watsan activities
- Informing the Watsan Supervisor of any difficulties, anomalies and problems that may affect the normal functioning of activities and tasks in his/her area of responsibility;
- Assisting the Watsan Supervisor in Watsan data collection and reporting, as well as maintaining updated files and records of assigned project activities
- Being responsible for equipment, tools, and consumables, verifying that they are safely used and maintained. Reporting to the supervisor any need of renewal and the weekly/monthly consumption.
- Technical certification or proven background, desirable specialization in water and sanitation
- 2 years previous experience in technical works
- English & Kiswahili
- Results, teamwork, flexibility, commitment, stress management & service oriented.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application on or before the 19th of May 2022
Application Deadline: 19th of May 2022
We apologize that due to the volume of application we receive,only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)