Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We’re looking for a Senior Tax Associate to be responsible for providing day-to-day tax support to our business, its rapid expansion and development while ensuring full compliance with all local and internationally applicable tax rules. Our Senior Tax Associate will work closely together with our business verticals as well as the Finance Team, Commerce Team, Treasury Team, Legal Team, Internal Audit Team.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Provide strategic advice to the business with respect to tax compliance.
- Review and analyze legislative changes and their impact to the overall business environment.
- Proactively seeks for process improvement opportunities and advise the Line Manager on any non-compliance
- To participate and contribute to the success of month-end close by executing tasks accurately and according to the timetable.
- Provides support to tax leadership in specific projects.
- Flag risks and tax saving opportunities identified during the return preparation and flag unusual or new business scenarios and comment on their tax treatment
- Manage the preparation, review and submission of direct and indirect tax returns to the revenue authority.
- Prepare reconciliation of direct and indirect tax returns to the General Ledger
- Responsible for obtaining the sign off on the returns by the relevant person and ensures that the payments are initiated and followed up on time. Provide technical guidance and support for any technical questions coming from the business or from the tax authorities.
- Providing input to cash-forecast ensuring that entities are properly funded on time for tax settlements
- Provide support on overall tax related audits inquiries from tax authorities and projects globally.
- Support the annual transfer pricing processes, ensuring transfer pricing principles are reflected in the Company’s direct tax returns.
- Forecasting and analysis of quarterly and annual effective tax rates and identification of key drivers of the ETR.
- Support in training non-finance stakeholders to understand the impact of taxes on their daily operations.
- Actively managing and coordinating tax document retention.
- Contributing to continuous process improvement- through establishing a LEAN approach to drive effectiveness and efficiency of direct tax compliance
- Streamline tax processes and support the control agenda on tax risks and opportunities. Ownership of tax risk management including provisioning of uncertain tax positions and the support in preparation of financial statements.
We are looking for:
Minimum 5 years of indirect tax experience, ideally with a mix accounting and in-house for multinational groups. Work experience from digital business is a plus but not absolute requirement.
Excellent understanding and experience in dealing with various indirect taxes that may affect business, including international taxation.
Good general accounting/finance skills and experience.
Experience with financial systems (ERP, consolidation tools and management reporting tools) is a plus. Relevant education such as lawyer, CPA, economist or education from tax administration or any combination thereof.
You have very solid knowledge about indirect tax and international tax in a global organization.
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Intellectually curious and eager to learn and develop every day.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relations with internal stakeholders and teams in a multicultural global entrepreneurial environment.
You believe in open, honest and direct communication with colleagues and working together to come up with the best solutions. Not afraid to challenge and question colleagues (regardless of level) in a constructive manner always with the best solution for Bolt at heart
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one. Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!