Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
Working Capital Manager will provide regular and accurate updates to all relevant stakeholders in the business on the status of the working capital of the company. He/She will be working closely with the Shared Services Centre functions in Belgrade as well as a Centre of Excellence in Dubai as well as local stakeholders. Reporting to National Finance Director, in Kenya.
- Overseeing all activities in accounts receivables and accounts payables for the East Africa Cluster
- End to end Cash flow management for the business and performing month end tasks including the review and closure of AP & AR.
- Ensuring that the acknowledgement list is monitored on a regular basis and provide query resolution, and Monitor the smooth resolution of Debtor queries.
- Ensuring full adherence and documentation of all ICS control points as per Kuehne Nagel guidelines, training employees as and when needed, Continuous improvement of all relevant internal procedures to optimize resources.
- Aligning with Procurement in line with vendor evaluation, active management and control of supplier database; account suspension due to non-compliance.
- Effectively leading the team by implementing all HR tools available, training staff members and ensuring personal development as well as adequate performance management.
- Liaising and monitoring with Shared Services Centre to ensure all processes are completed on timely basis, Ad-hoc financial analysis / projects as per management requests.
- Assist in financial statement preparation for audit purposes, Tax review; Involved in target setting process and Ensure proper forex management is followed to reduce negative PL exposure.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Degree in Finance related field.
- 5 years’ experience in the Logistics Industry.
- Good knowledge of Airfreight /Logistics Industry.
- Proven and sound technical understanding and application of accounting, controlling and capital expenditure practices
- Excellent organizational skill and ability to manage various projects
- Able to work in a diverse environment, both locally and internationally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels in an organization
- Highly proficient in Excel and able to manipulate all data for reporting purposes
- Strong sense of responsibility, integrity and a focus on costs are essential
- Highly self-motivated, able to work as part of a team yet deliver independently