Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
I &M Bank is a leading commercial bank headquartered in Kenya with a growing regional presence. The Bank offers a wide range of commercial banking and financial products and services, and prides itself on introducing innovative products and services based on the needs of its customers. We are seeking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual with extensive experience and abilities to support business growth in the following position:
ASSISTANT MANAGER, INTEGRATIONS AND STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS, TRANSACTIONAL BANKING
The incumbent will be responsible for championing Transactional Banking) TB integrations for corporates, strategic partners, fintech’s and commercialization of such initiatives, solution control/compliance and solution marketing. These solutions cover integrated collections solutions (business connect), Integrated payments solutions & integrated settlements solutions (Payment gateway). The role holder will work closely with other stakeholders to achieve value added transactional banking solutions that straddle across business segments. To constantly enhance and innovate existing integrations capabilities to address the ever-changing customer requirements and increase product competitiveness.
The incumbent will report to Manager, Transactional Banking and will be responsible for:
- Understanding customers’ collection, payments and reconciliation integration requirements and disseminating the same to stakeholders for implementation.
- Drafting Integration Requirement and facilitation Documentation for review and approval by required stakeholders (i.e. Business Requirement Documents, Customer Agreements, Brochures, Set-Up Forms, etc.)
- Working with ICT and other stakeholders to ensure that the functionalities of the solutions are as per the required specifications.
- Working with Vendor Management team to source for vendor partners.
- Monitoring of solution performance in terms of volume, value and revenue.
- Working with concerned units to ensure solution MIS is in place for accurate management reporting.
- Coordinating with Marketing for development and production of sales and marketing support materials.
- Communicating new solutions updates and enhancements, market trends to the Transactional Banking Sales, Implementation and Client support Teams.
- Analysing solutions capabilities of competitor banks in order to develop more offering.
- Supporting the TB sales team by developing solutions for multi-product deals and creating pricing options for proposals in order to ensure profitability levels are maintained.
- Performing other activities and deliverables as required.
Business Development & Customer Support
- Partnering with the TB sales team, to deliver, the yearly Transactional Banking revenue goals and deliverables.
- Conducting customer presentation with sales teams, particularly for complex customer requirements.
- Ensuring all existing and new deals have positive revenue contributions to the business.
- Working with the implementation team on product implementation and roll-out program.
- Offering product training to staff across the business segments.
- Constantly monitoring team under direct and indirect management in regards to productivity and portfolio performance and commence instant remedial action when the need arises
- Maintaining a close and hands-on contact with report users and other stake holders
- Escalating to relevant levels any complex issues that may arise in the performance analysis process for further assessment and action
- A degree in business-related field with added qualifications Business /IT/Project Management.
- At least 3-5 years’ banking experience (experience in IT related project preferred)
- Experience in Product and Business development in a banking environment
- Advanced Computer skills and Proficiency in MS office suits especially in excel & MS Visio.
- Strong marketing, presentation and decision-making ability coupled with good knowledge of corporate e-Banking solutions, Transactional Banking and general banking operations.
- Highly demanding environment that requires strategic and creative thinking.
- Good time management and planning.
- Service in analytical environment more so have shown exceptional skills in analysis and business acumen
- Proven track record in delivering projects to fruition
- Experience in managing a highly functional, motivated and result oriented team
Essential Knowledge/Skills and Experience Required:
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- People Management skills
- Report writing
- A good knowledge of the bank business industry trends and practices
- A good knowledge of the Bank’s products & services
- A working knowledge of technology
Desirable knowledge/skills and Experience Required:
- Project management
- Business development
- Computer based analysis software
- Performance and People management
If you believe you meet the above requirements log onto www.imbankgroup.com/ke and click on careers and apply for the position. Your application should reach us as soon as possible but not later than 29th May 2022.