Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Principle Engineer: Core Network Roaming Support – (22000296)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Core Network Support Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Core Network Support the position holder will provide first line user support and ensure service requests from internal users are fulfilled within defined SLA’s and ensure timely service delivery.
- Responsible for implementation of bilateral Roaming agreements and the necessary deployments to drive roaming customer experience.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and support for system upgrades and major reconfiguration.
- Technical lead in engagements with international roaming partners, IPX/GRX carriers and voice carriers
- Solving more complex problems in ROAMING escalated from first line teams as well as resolving faults on all equipment’s deployed for Roaming services
- Interface with the supplier of the Roaming equipment and follow up on escalated problems until resolution
- Quality of Service Management through tracking and trending of Roaming service KPIs and initiating corrective actions on any deviations
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related certification
- At least 3 years related experience
- Knowledge of EPC, 2G/3G/4G/5G, NBIOT, CS and IMS, VoLTE, VoBB systems and applications
- Familiarity with Virtualization & cloud technologies
- Knowledge of routing and switching technologies
- Possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; a commitment to excellence.
- Possess creative ability, credibility, self-confidence and independence.
- Able to work under pressure, make priority decisions and multi-task.
- Knowledge of DevOps automations tools & scripting, Programming in Python is an advantage.
- Effective use of people and performance management tools to meet quality targets
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.