Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Reports To: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Department: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Location: Allocated Territory
- To Enhance Business Development & Market Penetration by providing Trade Execution in assigned regions to achieve set targets for new clients onboarded.
Business Development (80%)
- Recruitment of Quality Merchants and SME customers across the assigned Region & Segment In accordance with set criteria
- Prospecting For New Business Opportunities and Ensuring All clients Are active across the region
- Planning and Executing Specific Sales Programs as directed
- Drive appreciation of Bayes Business in respective region
- Ensuring 100% Compliance to BAYES Processes and procedures across the region
- Ensure the BAYES Corporate image is maintained at all times
- Gathering Market intelligence for improvement of the Business
- To generate necessary reports on a Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and basis.
Merchants Administration (15%)
- To facilitate Merchants On boarding, Merchandizing, Maintenance & Termination,
- To ensure approved Merchants and SMEs are fully trained and prepare and submit training reports for allocated region
- To send a monthly report on Any Fraud or Any Incident
Customers of this Position
- Merchants, Sme Owners & their Staff
- BAYES Internal Staff
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for this Role
- Diploma Or Degree from an accredited Institution preferably in Business related course.
- Team Player With Excellent interpersonal and Selling skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position.
- Experience in relationship Management be an added advantage
Competencies required for this Role
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
How to apply
If you are qualified and feel confident you are a right fit for this position, send your details (CV, cover letters, credentials) in one pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as the job title you are applying for before the 10th of June 2022