Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Why Quest Holdings Ltd?
At Quest Holdings, we owe our success to the outstanding people who make it happen for our customers and clients every single day. We don’t just say we’re passionate about our people – we mean it. We always listen to what our people have to say and always reward those who are dedicated to performing at their very best. We provide our employees with a world of opportunities to help them discover and develop their talents. This not only enables them to make better professional contributions, but also enhances their personal growth.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Employment Status: Full Time
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Operations Department within Quest Holdings Ltd. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Locate and notify customers of delinquent accounts by email, telephone, or schedule visits to solicit payment. Duties include receiving payment proof from clients and ensuring that all payments are posted on a customer’s account while keeping collection records on Quest Collection Software System.
- Debt collection on behalf of financial and commercial institutions
- Perform various administrative functions on assigned accounts such as recording address changes, purging the records of deceased customers, verification and validation of customer’s details as received from principals
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts in terms of restructure, full and final settlement while sensitizing them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-
- Monitor and control portfolio performance
- Mediate disputes between customers and principals
- Locate and notify customers on delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or scheduled visits in order to solicit payments
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts
- Initiate the clearance process on cleared debts once you receive payment proof and have the same posted by the accountants
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. Balances, account numbers etc.
- In some financial institutions like state loans, facilitate loan recovery via third parties like employers and guarantors
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential
- Attend to walk in customers
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts on Quest Collection System
- Arrange for debt repayments or establish repayment schedules based on customers financial situations
- Negotiate credit extensions when necessary
- Prepare of daily and monthly reports as required
Education & Experience:
- MS Word; MS Excel- Advanced
- Information Systems
- Strong Analytical & Negotiation Skills, Good Problem Solving skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must
- Diploma in a relevant field
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly share your Resume and Cover letter with us on email@example.com clearly indicating Credit Adviser Contractor Application as the subject.