Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The role holder will be responsible for mitigating the increasing cybersecurity risks and lead IT security initiatives across the Group. The role holder will provide the technical and managerial competencies to manage current exposures as well as assess potential new threats.
1. Develop the ICT Security strategy and operational plan for the organisation to include security of hardware, software and networks; which includes acting as an IT risk champion with the group risk and compliance department;
2. Act as the central point of contact for all ICT security incidents, develop incident handling procedures, report all incidents to the responsible incident response capability and track remedial actions;
3. Manage controlled access rights for Britam`s various systems in conjunction with ICT Service delivery team;
4. Ensure periodic vulnerability and security risk assessments and manage the primary outsourced ICT suppliers to ensure that risks to the security of Britam’s systems and its information assets are managed;
5. Develop and implement programmes to test system and data security measures, review findings and improve those system and data security measures;
6. Ensure that all staff members are trained on Britam’s security policies and other relevant issues;
7. Develop, establish, implement, and enforce supplier and outsourcer guidelines obligations, and SLAs to the organization
8. Oversee the deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise’s security documents specifically.
Key Performance Measures
As described in your Personal Score Card
Knowledge, experience, and qualifications required
1. Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Eng./Technology Management
2. 7 – 10 years’ experience in a large IT environment with at least 3 – 4 years of which should be in a management position
3. Knowledge in software, Hardware, Systems Administration, Network Technology
4. Professional Information Security qualifications: CISSP/CISM/CISA, CEH is an added advantage
5. ISACA Certified Information Security Manager
6. Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design
7. Extensive experience in enterprise security document creation
8. Experience in designing and delivering employee security awareness training
9. Experience in developing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans
Framework (Core Competencies) Change Leaders in Britam need to:
1. Strategically lead a function to service customers from a sustainable and growing customer base whilst increasing profit;
2. Continuously configure and adapt the functional area to most effectively suite the future view of the business;
3. Introduce new concepts so that they are adopted appropriately at the right time (manage the rate of change);
4. Be in touch with the changing industry, customer needs and international best practice;
5. Improve the efficiency of the function by appropriately challenging managers about operational and tactical issues;
6. Ensure the function has the most appropriate people capability through effective inspirational leadership, people development, and optimised succession planning;
7. Ensure clarity of expectations for individuals in the function and other stakeholders across the group;
8. Facilitate functional integration;
9. Ensure the development and establishment of appropriate behaviour and values (culture) within the function that aligns with the strategic direction and values of the business;
10. Co-ordinate between functions and divisions to ensure optimisation of the value chain and resources;
11. Ensure alignment of strategy, objectives and deliverables within the function;
12. Develop innovative partnerships and distribution channels to increase Britam’s market penetration;
13. Ensure a seamless experience for clients;
14. Appropriately allocate funds and capital to maximise shareholder value;
15. Adequately manage operational risk;
16. Increase operational efficiency;
17. Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels;
18. Improve quality and speed of decision making across the business.
Technical/ Functional competencies
1. Strong technical skill/knowledge spanning enterprise infrastructure, Web-based application hosting and internet technologies
2. Knowledge of software, hardware, systems administration, and network technology
3. Thorough understanding of relational database theory and practice
4. Detail oriented and process focused
5. Self-motivated, self-starter who works well in a fast pace, growth orientated entrepreneurial environment
6. Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Unposting Date: 19-06-2022
You must be logged in to post a comment.