Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The KCCB – General Secretariat is the National Administrative, Facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops implement and co-ordinates various Pastoral programs at the national level and undertake all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya.
It is seeking an outstanding, dynamic and results oriented individual to fill the following key position:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Overall Purpose of the Job
To develop and maintain strategic HR programs, policies and practices for the KCCB General Secretariat, KCCB owned and affiliated institutions and
create a highly motivated workforce capable of ensuring optimal institutional development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical advice to KCCB-General Secretariat, offer advisory services to the dioceses when called upon and KCCB Institutions on HR matters.
- Provision of fully integrated and effective human resources services
- Plan, direct and coordinate the human resource management activities in order to maximize the strategic use of human resources.
- Contribute to the KCCB-GS’s strategic and operational goals by developing and initiating human resource policies, procedures and guidelines as deemed appropriate and in line with KCCB-GS strategic plan, mandate and legal requirements.
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and succession planning;
- Ensure compliance with labour and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Facilitate and monitor benefit packages such as compensation, health insurance, and Liaising with Insurer and Payroll about Workers Compensation Claims as required.
- Supports management by providing human resource advice, counsel
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives and recommendations to Bishops on necessary changes.
- Proven track record and ability to manage change and interpersonal conflict;
- Be able to initiate and participate in organizational performance reviews and business process improvement programs as well as undertake special research aimed at improving organizational effectiveness;
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in either Human Resource Management or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Social Sciences
- Post Graduate Diploma or National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Minimum of Eight (8) years post qualification relevant experience Three (3) of which should be at senior level in a large organization.
- Membership to Institute of Human Resource Management
- Being Certified Human Resource Professional – Kenya (CHRP – K) will be an added advantage
- Fully conversant with labour Laws ad HR best practices and emerging trends.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Computer applications
- Knowledge of the Social teaching of the Catholic Church
- All applications should be made by completing the application form found on KCCB Website: kccb.or.ke under careers and bid
- Download and send the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reach him on or before 23rd June 2022 at 5.00p.m.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED