Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Focus: Education Industry
To obtain maximum businesses within the Private Education Industry on the facilities in the area which include but not limited to: – Private Schools, Colleges linked to Education, Publishers, Education related affiliate businesses and service providers. The Relationship Manager is accountable for all sales activities, from lead generation through close, in assigned territory, using a formal selling approach. This role develops and implements an agreed-upon Operating Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer sales in the assigned geography.
The key responsibility is customer acquisition, retention, and income generation from the sales of the bank’s products.
- The role holder will ensure that there is proper market sensitization of bank products and offering to the Private Education Industry
- Portfolio growth with specific reference to Private Education Industry offers.
- Deposit mobilization to balance both the asset and liability mix
- Cross-selling bank products to increase the wallet share for the client in the private Education fraternity.
- Provide personalized relationship banking to complement other business functions within the business
- Prospect and establish new customers by managing a sales pipeline and developing and delivering proposals to customers by illustrating Equity Bank’s value proposition
- Sell products, determine customer needs and requirements, and make recommendations to both prospects and customers of the various solutions Equity Bank can offer their business
- Work with sales management to develop strategic territory business plans for achievement of sales growth and quota attainment
- Work in conjunction with other sales management teams providing proposals and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales growth
- Build and sustain relationships with customers and ensure client satisfaction and loyalty to the bank.
- Leverage available resources to effectively implement the company marketing plan, strategies, and sales processes
- Represent and develop strong relationships with Players in the Education ecosystem.
- Enhance the visibility of the Equity Brand within the private Education Industry.
Experience & Skills Key Competencies
- Comprehensive understanding of the Education Industry and the ecosystem/ Previous knowledge in Education background preferred.
- Excellent communication and team interaction skills, routinely interacting with Institutions and staff
- Ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and relevant decision-makers
- Ability to handle difficult situations and interactions
- Ability to work independently and successfully manage time and territory
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to sell strategically within an account
- Ability to understand individuals/ Institutions/customer operations
- Willingness to travel to customer locations
- Competency in Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business-related field
- 5 years and above years of experience working in a sales environment.
- Sales experience and/or having worked in a relationship management environment will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).