Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the role:
Pesaswap are a Tech-Fin company that leverages tech and digital solutions to enable businesses to make online and mobile payments easier allowing them to scale to greater heights. To this end, they are looking for a business development manager who will drive organizational growth through acquiring new customers and driving sales. By being the thread that ties together Pesaswap’s functions and by extension informing product offerings as the customer-facing agent. You will develop talent as they scale up, manage accounts and drive brand awareness. The incumbent will be reporting to the Head of Business Development and act as a trusted advisor in providing market insights into how the products are fairing.
What you will do:
- You will conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs, also informing the product development teams.
- You will execute plans to acquire new customers, maintain existing customers, drive revenue growth and geo-expansion.
- Plan, strategize and organize daily activities such as: (calls and meetings) to achieve the set sales targets and organizational goals.
- Manage the existing partner-relationships and identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to broaden the scope of services offered to existing clients.
- Coordinate requirements and develop and negotiate contracts to clinch the deal.
- As they scale up, you will enhance the business development function by growing a team of capable people.
- You have strong learning agility with the ability to adapt and change according to the pressures of a situation.
- You are commercially astute and digitally savvy.
- You have a self-starter mentality and are someone who can ‘roll up their sleeves and drive results.
- You are an accountable salesperson with a sense of ownership of the process and the clients, with the potential to lead and grow a team.
- You demonstrate high levels of critical thinking, emotional intelligence and resilience.
Nice to have:
- You have merchant acquisition and retention experience.
- You have a passion for understanding the financial services industry.
- You have worked in fast-paced tech startups where constant aggressive business development, agility and a growth mindset are the norms.
About the company:
Pesaswap’s mission is to facilitate reliable transactions between merchants and their customers. Established in 2014 and after comprehensive research and understanding of the daily transactional challenges faced by businesses, the platform has been designed with one primary function in mind; to make online and mobile payments easier and allow businesses to scale to greater heights. They are based in Nairobi, Kenya and London, United Kingdom.
Their culture is a good balance of autonomy and responsibility with a strong lean team of multitalented individuals that pride themselves in not only providing seamless payment solutions but also providing insights and analytics that empower businesses with a better understanding of their transaction history. Their vision is to be the top 3 preferred payment solutions company in Africa and hope to attract individuals that will be part of this journey.
What is in it for you?
- An exciting growth opportunity to be at the forefront of an innovative payment solutions company.
- Career growth opportunities, this role has the potential to head the commercial department.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Entertainment allowance as well as an uber card.
- Benefits such as stock options plans and medical cover.
- A hybrid working model.
There’s much more we can say about Pesaway, the role and what our client is looking for, so if you feel that you fit the initial criteria and are excited to join their team, please apply!
We look forward to receiving your application!
You must be logged in to post a comment.