Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Hold a Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing
- At least 1-year experience as a nursing officer.
- Be registered with Nursing Council of Kenya with a valid current nursing practicing license (KRCHN- Dully registered)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct physical exams to assess patient health needs and problems
- Implement physicians’ orders, perform treatments, start IVs, administer medications, and interpret special tests.
- Administer direct care to injured, disabled, ill, or convalescent patients
- Review and maintain medical records
- Implement and develop nursing care plans
- Counsel patients and family members on disease prevention and health maintenance
- Order and evaluate diagnostic tests to assess patients’ conditions and needs
- Supervise the work of licensed practical nurses, nursing aides, and assistants
- Educate patients about their medical conditions and treatment plans
- Maintain a safe, hygienic working environment
- Prepare rooms and medical equipment and decontaminate instruments
- Provide emotional and psychological support
- Adheres’ to our mission, vision and values, and upstanding character in good standing
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Problem solving skills
Candidates meeting the above requirements and interested in the position should forward their cover letter (clearly indicating the reference subject), Updated CV, copies of certificates and 2 reference letters to email@example.com so as to reach the above on or before JUNE 30, 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Caution: Kendu Adventist Hospital does not, and will never solicit money for any part of its recruitment processes including short-listing, interviews, background, and/or medical check-ups. Therefore, we will not be responsible for such fraudulent correspondence or any loss of money or theft which may result from anyone engaging in any fraudulent recruitment activity.