Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER ,JOB GRADE 6 (1 POST)– REF: KICC/SCO/2022
The Supply Chain Management Officer reports to the Principal Supply Chain Officer and is responsible for providing advisory services on procurement, inventory management and disposal matters.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: –
- Monitoring inventory, movement of stores, recommending requisition when stocks approach reorder levels in accordance with the laid down regulations and procedures;
- Ensuring proper storage of stock items;
- Issuing required quantities against authorised stores requisition;
- Preparing list and making recommendation for assets, stores and equipment for disposal;
- Conducting periodic and annual stock taking;
- Drafting inspection and acceptance of goods, works and services reports;
- Maintaining procurement documents and records related to stores;
- Carrying out periodic market surveys to inform the placing of orders or adjudication by the relevant award committee; and Participate in the opening of tenders, bids and quotations
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their application which should include: –
- One page statement on how you meet the requirements for the position
- Curriculum Vitae
- Indication of current salary
- Professional certificates and testimonials
- Three professional referees
Terms of offer
The successful candidate’s appointment will be as follows:-
- Job Grade KICC 3 shall be appointed contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance.
- Job Grade KICC 4, KICC 6, KICC 8 shall be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms.
- Comply with Chapter 6 of the constitution and avail clearance certificates from: –
- Directorate of Criminal investigation (Certificate of good conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax compliance
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should be sent under confidential cover with the envelope clearly marked as per your application Reference.
“Ref: KICC/……………….20……..” not later than ………………… at 5pm to: –
The Chief Executive Officer Kenyatta International Convention Centre P O Box 30746 – 00100 NAIROBI
Women, Persons Living with Disabilities and Marginalized are encouraged to apply. Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.