Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Aftersales Manager
Develop Branch Aftersales Business by ensuring smooth and efficient operations of the workshop, appropriate coordination of the staff and scheduling of the work, ensuring service is carried out to our quality standards, availability of the required parts for sale and for service, and ensure customer relations are well maintained and continuously enhanced in line with Simba Corporation’s policies and standards.
- Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful team that achieves its Aftersales business objective.
- Coordinating Aftersales activities with the Principals and Dealers, in close liaison with the Branch Manager and GM Aftersales.
- Manage all Service and Technical aspects for the full range of products with the objective of achieving the set targets.
- Coordinate the scheduling of Technicians and manage their field activities and utilization.
- Prepare budgets for Service and Parts in collaboration with the Branch Manager and GM Aftersales.
- Assess and develop infrastructure improvements for the workshop.
- Work with the Branch Manager and Marketing team to develop and implement Aftersales marketing initiatives.
- Work with the Branch Manager and GM Aftersales to spearhead business development activities for the Aftersales business.
- Implement and periodically review policies, operating procedures, and processes within the Aftersales Department.
- Ensure the required level of training for all Aftersales staff at the Branch level
- Create and promote “Menu Pricing” services and develop marketing opportunities at the Branch level.
- Maintain a Quality Assurance program for Aftersales Department at the Branch Level
- Promote and improve Customer Service levels.
- Intervene in managing Customer complaints, where appropriate, with the aim of resolution.
- Assess tool and equipment requirements, and make sure that the right tools are available to carry out the work required.
- Ensure periodic workshop maintenance routines are carried out in the workshop.
- Ensure staff-related activities such as leave, training, appraisals are carried out as required.
- Ensure all warranty issues are managed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Maintain Health & Safety and Environmental standards.
- Prepare and submit requisite Aftersales reports to the Branch Manager and GM Aftersales
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within the motors Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory position.
- Good knowledge of Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Good organizational and coordination skills.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy, and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
How To Apply.
Applicants should forward their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before COB 30/06/2022. Applicants should indicate the job title in the subject line of their email.