Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title : CHIEF COMMUNITY RELATIONS OFFICER – HRAD/CRS/03/06/2022
Open From : Jun 24th, 2022 00:00 | Close Date : Jul 15th, 2022 23:59
Job Type: Careers | Job Function : Community Relations
Reports To: Community Relations Manager
The job holder is responsible for building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with local communities around company installations.
Job DescriptionDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the planning and coordinating implementation of CSR activities
- Participate in the formation of stakeholder coordination committees and preparing/reviewing terms of reference
- Coordinating the implementation of the stakeholder engagement plan
- Coordinating implementation of the Resettlement Action Plans (RAP)
- Coordinating, identifying and implementing Community Development Carbon Fund projects
- Coordinating and facilitating stakeholder coordination committee meetings
- Identifying and recommending appropriate means for stakeholders to raise concerns and grievances about company projects
- Participate in reviewing project information and disseminate to stakeholders through appropriate communication channels
- Participate in the planning and coordinating socio-economic baseline study reports
- Participate in collecting and analyzing socio-economic data during Strategic Environmental Assessments, Environmental and Social Impact Assessments and Audits and prepare report.
- Preparing sectional annual budgets and subsequent management of approved budgets
- Monitoring and evaluating performance of employees under his/her supervision
- Preparing sectional procurement plans and ensuring execution of approved procurement plans
- Handling stakeholder complaints and grievances
- Preparing monthly and quarterly reports
- Experience of ten (10) years in a relevant field, four (4) of which are at supervisory role
- Bachelors degree in any of the following fields: Social Studies/ Science, Anthropology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Diploma in community development and social work is an added advantage
- Masters degree in any of the following: Social Studies/ Science or their equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution is an added advantage
- Member of Kenya Institute of Social work and Community Development
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 10
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate
You must be logged in to post a comment.