Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title : COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (GRAPHICS DESIGN) – HRAD/COMM/04/06/2022
Open From : Jun 24th, 2022 00:00 | Close Date : Jul 15th, 2022 23:59
Job Type: Careers | Job Function : Communication Officers
Reports To: 2
The job holder is responsible for coordinating and implementing a proactive public relations and public affairs strategy with a focus on creative content development, design, layout, copywriting, and editing.
Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities
- Planning design concepts, developing graphics, and layouts, designing samples, and submitting for approval.
- Customizing designs and artwork to fit target audience needs.
- Design/layout content for internal and external audiences and customize content to run on various platforms including traditional and digital media.
- Designing infographics to inform audiences about specific topics.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using design and editing software.
- Organize events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days, and press tours.
- Manage and direct outside suppliers and agencies in the delivery of communications campaigns, materials, and events.
- Maintaining good stakeholder relations and maintaining a database of key players in the industry and other individuals and organizations which deal with KenGen.
- Participate in branding activities, and production of corporate giveaways.
- To assist in the writing, development, and production of internal and external publicity materials
- Participate in procurement planning, and budgeting for the Division.
- Bachelors degree in Communications/Public Relations/ Journalism or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Member of Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK) in good standing
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Corel Draw, Photoshop, InDesign and printing process
- Experience working in a large, dynamic Communications/Corporate Affairs/Public Relations Office
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate