Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST JOB GROUP KMR 8 – (5 – POSITIONS CPHR, CTMDR – NAIROBI, LAB. SERVICES – NAIROBI, CGHR – KISUMU, CGMR(C) – KILIFI))
This is the entry and training grade for diploma holders in this cadre. An officer at this grade will work under the supervision and guidance of a Senior Officer.
The duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Receiving/collecting, recording of specimens;
- Processing and analyses;
- Preparing reagents;
- Recording and reporting of results;
- Dispatching the results for clinical/Research management;
- Routine and daily maintenance of laboratory equipment;
- Ensuring adherence to biosafety and biosecurity guidelines;
- Taking part in preparation of Standards Operations Procedures (SOPs).
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Medical Laboratory Sciences, Analytical Chemistry, Applied Sciences, Food Science and Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Biotechnology or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB) where applicable, or any other recognized regulatory body;
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists where applicable;
- Proficiency in computer application;
Key Skills and Competencies
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter, copies of certified academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents.
All the applications should be done online through KEMRI Website http://www.kemri.go.ke/careers – E-Recruitment Portal to be on or before 14th July 2022 latest 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
Please visit the KEMRI web site www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
You must be logged in to post a comment.