Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SENIOR CLINICAL OFFICER, JOB GROUP KMR 7 – (1 POSITION)
The duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Take history from patients and examine in order to make appropriate diagnosis of common ailments;
- Interpret laboratory results to make proper diagnosis;
- Counseling patients in health related matters for psychological healing;
- Prescribe drugs to patients to ensure they get the required treatment;
- Treating and follow up of patients and clients in medical health institutions and study sites;
- When necessary, arrange for patient referrals or consultations to other health facilities for specialty or higher-level management and ensure accompaniment of patients on referrals as needed;
- Collect and maintain clinical records and indexing;
- Support the processing of clinical data;
- Maintain clinical records;
- Collect, prepare and store research samples and specimen;
- Provide inventory of clinic instruments /machines;
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- At least four(4) years relevant work experience;
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine;
- Registration Certificate from the Clinical Officers’ Council;
- Membership to a relevant professional body;
- Proficiency in computer application;
- Demonstrated work performance and results;
Key Skills and Competencies
- Planning and organization skills
- Communication and report-writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter, copies of certified academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents.
Please visit the KEMRI web site www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted