Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER, JOB GROUP KMR 6 – (2 POSITIONS – CGHR – KISUMU, CIPDCR – BUSIA)
The duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Taking part in reviewing tenders notices;
- Taking part in reviewing notices of award/regrets and tender acceptance process;
- Taking part in the compiling and evaluation of tenders;
- Taking part in the formulation of the supplies, procurement and inventory manuals training and development of staff;
- Safeguarding of tenders, quotations and request for proposals;
- Preparing tender and contract documents; reviewing tender advertising notices; and
- Implementing an e-procurement vision plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Purchasing and Supplies Management, Business Administration (Supply Chain Management Option), Procurement and Logistics, Commerce (Supplies Management Option), or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution
- Membership to Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM);
- Proficiency in computer application;
Key Skills and Competencies
- Planning skills
- Good communication and reporting
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Team player
Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter, copies of certified academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents.
All the applications should be done online through KEMRI Website http://www.kemri.go.ke/careers – E-Recruitment Portal to be on or before 14th July 2022 latest 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
Please visit the KEMRI web site www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
You must be logged in to post a comment.