Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT, JOB GROUP KMR 8 – (2 POSITIONS – NAIROBI)
a) Job Specification
The duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Verifying the availability of stores;
- Receiving stores requisition from users;
- Reporting shortages and losses;
- Stock-taking and disposal of unserviceable and obsolete stores in accordance with laid down regulations;
- Taking part in opening of quotations and tender;
- Taking part in drafting of tender notices;
- Preparing payment documents; taking part in periodic market surveys; and
- Taking part in inspection and receiving of goods.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management or any other equivalent qualification from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies or any other recognized institution;
- Membership to Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM);
- Proficiency in computer application;
Key skills and Competencies
- Ethical and integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae, cover letter, copies of certified academic and professional certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents.
All the applications should be done online through KEMRI Website http://www.kemri.go.ke/careers – E-Recruitment Portal to be on or before 14th July 2022 latest 5.00 p.m. (East African Time)
Please visit the KEMRI web site www.kemri.go.ke for more details on the advertisement.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
KEMRI is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity; persons with disability, women, youth and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply. KEMRI does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process including application, interview and processing of offer letter. If asked for a fee, report such request immediately.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
You must be logged in to post a comment.