Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Reporting to the Client Experience Director, the role will be directly be responsible for driving service excellence aligned to the Group CX Strategy across the organization and at all customer touch points and channels including the Customer Contact Centre, Service Centres, Service Experience & Solutions Units (Complaints Management), and Customer Operations teams.
- The role will be responsible for ensuring that customer satisfaction is paramount and accountable for all Customer Experience KPIs across customer journeys.
Culture & Strategy
- Drive a “customer first approach” to service delivery, develop and advance the strategy and voice for CX.
- Develop strong relationships across the organization that foster cultural transformation, collaboration, and best practice sharing.
- Unify organization in driving excellence in client experience.
- Managing a framework of qualitative and quantitative measures that would allow teams to effectively monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility for active monitoring of customer needs and development of ideas and initiatives to ensure the above are met.
- Lead the development of customer benchmarking tools and analysis
- Organise and facilitate the running of the monthly Client Experience Forums, bi-monthly Mini CX meetings and relevant off sites.
Contact Centre, Complaints Management and Customer Engagement
- Shape the future of the Customer Contact Centre operations, being committed to delivering a great customer contact experience through a variety of customer contact channels; Phone, Email, Web/Live Chat, Video, Social, Correspondence using big data analytics.
- Develop and implement strategy to effectively manage all customer complaints and escalations ensuring fully staffed teams, centralized complaints recording, tracking, monitoring and best in class complaints handling and learning.
- Co-create and research, synthesize feedback from multiple areas to discover customer insights and optimize current and new experiences.
KPIs, reporting and measurement
- Take full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to various stages of customer engagement
- Drive the development of a reporting/meetings framework and tracking of results
- Advise/recommend actions to executive team
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Score Card
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Degree from a reputable institution with at least 10 years of relevant experience; experience in both technical and business areas leading teams to deliver cutting edge client experiences.
- Significant experience working in a highly regulated environment, while focused on what’s possible with new technologies in CX.
- Experience delivering people change/diversity/culture improvement programs required.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills, required to collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders combined with driven and assertive personality.
- High energy, can-do attitude, very strong sense of ownership and desire to succeed with commensurate analytical and strategic skills. Able to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Is confident and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive success.
- High level attention to details and commitment to quality
- A demonstrated understanding of how efficient process and correct behaviour enable excellent customer service.
- Be transparent and open around what doesn’t work and what does, while quickly pivoting to the next best.
Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies)
Change Leaders in Britam need to:
- Strategically lead a function to service customers from a sustainable and growing customer base whilst increasing profit;
- Continuously configure and adapt the functional area to most effectively suite the future view of the business;
- Introduce new concepts so that they are adopted appropriately at the right time (manage the rate of change);
- Be in touch with the changing industry, customer needs and international best practice;
- Improve the efficiency of the function by appropriately challenging managers about operational and tactical issues;
- Ensure the function has the most appropriate people capability through effective inspirational leadership, people development, and optimized succession planning;
- Ensure clarity of expectations for individuals in the function and other stakeholders across the group;
- Facilitate functional integration;
- Ensure the development and establishment of appropriate behavior and values (culture) within the function that aligns with the strategic direction and values of the business;
- Co-ordinate between functions and divisions to ensure optimization of the value chain and resources;
- Ensure alignment of strategy, objectives and deliverables within the function;
- Develop innovative partnerships and distribution channels to increase Britam’s market penetration;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients;
- Appropriately allocate funds and capital to maximize shareholder value;
- Adequately manage operational risk;
- Increase operational efficiency;
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels;
- Improve quality and speed of decision making across the business.
Unposting Date: 15-07-2022