Working closely as part of the senior management team, led by the Executive Director, He/She will build, lead and manage an effective and creative Communications, Fundraising and Advocacy Departmental team. This team will be responsible for closely liaising with and growing the Society’s advocacy voice, membership, and communicating to the general public, government and other local and international stakeholders about the work of the Society.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
* BSc/BA and/or MSc/MA in a relevant field from a reputable University
* Minimum 10 years’ experience nationally and regionally, covering as much as possible the duties and responsibilities outlined above
* Experience in developing and transforming the visibility of an organization.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proposal writing, report writing and delivering presentations
* Experience in all aspects of fundraising, from developing and managing strategies, plans, budgets and administrative systems
* A good understanding of advocacy with regards to conservation/ environmental issues
* Strong team leadership, people management, interpersonal and networking skills
* Ability to convey the Society’s work with confidence and credibility
* Being strategic and creative, being results-driven, and having positive personal and organisational relationships and being a team player able to lead as well as support others
Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and a short statement outlining their communications, fundraising & advocacy strategic direction for the Society.
This is a two-year renewable term appointment subject to satisfactory performance each term. Email applications should be submitted to email@example.com by 25th April 2017.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.