Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
The role is to establish and grow new long-term institutional business relationships, ensuring business goals are met, while enhancing a positive market awareness of Sanlam Investments East Africa (“SIEAL”) as a leading and responsible fund management business in the region.Key Responsibilities:The Business Development Manager will be expected to achieve the following:Business Development
- Win new institutional business in line with SIEAL’s business plans by identifying and converting new sales opportunities.
- Build internal and external networks and implement an effective institutional sales strategy
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to further develop SIEAL’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Identify bid opportunities and ensure that responses are reflective of SIEAL’s standards of excellence
- Oversee the client take-on process from start to finish, including the preparation of high quality, relevant documentation.
Relationship Building & Stakeholder Engagement
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key stakeholders which determines their needs and ensures their satisfaction.
- Deliver value added services and apply a continuous improvement approach, which results in superior client experiences.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, accounting or relevant field from a recognized university
- Proven track record demonstrated by the ability to acquire new institutional clients, cultivate long-term client relationships and exceed targets
- Dynamic, results focused and a self-starter – able to work independently and in a demanding team-based environment, with an ethical, positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience gained in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Business acumen – good understanding of market trends and need for innovation
- Strong negotiator and excellent people skills
Application ProcedureInterested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications in PDF format via email clearly quoting the job title in the subject area. The application should include a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae indicating telephone contacts, mail address, names and contacts of three (3) referees and current remuneration to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for receipt of applications is 15th May 2019.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information about Sanlam Investments East Africa Limited, please visit our website www.sanlameastafrica.com