Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Support Director, managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization, communication and secretarial work.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, reports. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Performs day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties.
- Undertake office reception duties, both in person and on the telephone, including taking messages for other staff.
- To assist with the organization of conferences, seminars meetings and other events
- To assist with the taking of minutes and notes at meetings.
- Process incoming mail and emails draft and edit correspondence when required
- Maintain a tidy and efficient office environment
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Professional Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Administration/Management or Equivalent Qualification;
- A relevant university degree will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience.
67,612 x 6,182 – 73,794 x 6,182 – 79,976 x 6,182 – 86,157 x 6,182 – 92,339 x 6,182 x 98,521 per month
HOUSE ALLOWANCE: Kshs. 20,000
COMMUTTER ALLOWANCE: Kshs. 6,000